03 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi all,

I am sorry for the lack of posts. As you could imagine, that means that I am still pretty busy with the radio repairs. I have been able, though, to regain some of the lost fun factor, by filtering better what I take to repair and also by scheduling some of my own equipment repairs mixed with the other ones. As a sample, I am now working on two large test equipment projects, which will be soon appear here as sepparate posts. So life goes on :-)!

I hope all of you have a nice 2012 which fullfills your best expectations.

Sincerely,

JOSE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola, José

Nice to see you there ;-)

I came in because our colleague Carlos in São Paulo got a problem with his IC-756 similar to the one you reported on 31 Dec. Additionally, one of the ATU motors is blocked and he is going to replace it...
Did you publish something else about this issue?

Best regards

73 de José Silva - CT1AXG - Arada/Ovar